Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Mundaring Weir





Well it was time to have a little trip up to the bush, so we drove the little drive up to the Mundaring Weir. It was just yours truly and the boys Jacko, Harrison and Oscar, as we just had a beaut look at this old Dam.









Here are the little nevilles out on the Dam wall, showing a fair bit of guts as I hight heights and was shitting myself but not these little sods.










Now these little blokes were way to happy to be out here, so I couldn't help myself and I just waited till the little fella was looking over the edge.... then a little shove and aaaaaa







Ha,Ha,Ha not so tough now little fella hay!













But after having my fun it was time to head off the Dam and back to the commodore, here are the little ones having a last look at the Dam.