Thursday, February 19, 2009

Well back to school




Well it's that time of year again where you get all your Panadol, Nurofen and anti-depressant tablets, put them into the old tablet box and shove them into the back of the cabinet (ready for next Christmas holidays). As it's time for the kiddies to head back to school!!!! YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!





Jacko, Harrison and Sarah
This year Jacko and Sarah moved back to Jack's old school Caversham Primary School, and the little fella Harrison moves to their old school which is West Morley Primary School.






So for Harrison to get to school each day, he gets to ride in the Morley School Bus. Now he's been waiting for the chance to ride in this bus for a couple of years, so you can imagine the excitement he must be going through.
'Okay mum photo chance is over and thanks for the sandwiches.... bye bye.... cool th
ank God that's over with... now don't cry mum it's only nine weeks and it will be school hoildays again .... now she's crying even more'





'Oh my God she's still their..... Okay then bye bye.... Yes that's my Mum, don't worry she's gone now .... so yes where was I .... Hi everyone it's me Harry'





'Hi names Harry .... hi their the names Harry .... Harry's the name girls the game (my old man told me that one) So how's it hanging mate ...... oh my God she's back! how imbarasment! MMMUUUUMMMM this is me mates don't do this to me i'm only four'